11.17.2009

Painted Linoleum Mats....Part 2

Thought I would share with you all some pictures I took at a 'Girls Craft Night' we had last weekend at the church I worship at in Huntsville.  Paige and I, along with a friend from church, Kera, planned this night together and I'm so glad we did. 

We painted the linoleum mats that are on our website.  If you haven't seen them check it out here!  We had such a great time....food, crafts, and laughs!!  Here are some pics of that night.  :)



































































9 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are so cute!! I'm so sad I missed it! I was out of town all weekend...

the monkeys' mama said...

oh my gosh! I love these soo sooooo much! Wish I lived in Alabama and attended your church :) Want to come to our church in Atlanta for a women's night crafting session? ;-p

The Stewart Stuff said...

Looks like you had a great time. Very talented artists you have there! :0)

Stefanie said...

They all looked great! I hate I missed it, but it was my birthday and I had to celebrate it with the family.

SoSoBella said...

Oh my gosh. I love them. I just came across your blog, don't even remember where, but I love these!!! What a fun craft!

SoSoBella said...

And they all turned out GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun!!! Can't for the next craft night!
Kate

Chosen. Loved. Adopted said...

Awhhhhhhhhhhhh How fun! It looks like all of my girls had the GREATEST time! I hate that I missed out on all of the fun! All of the mats look great!

mandy said...

How cute!! Was that just the Homebuilders?? How fun!

Post a Comment